Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Getting ready to go ape shit at my co-ed team

Non of these fucks work, i'm putting in alot of work attacking and defending, and they all walk back while i sprint getting annoyed. And this dumb itch gil bitches so much, you'd think she was a beast. She spends half the time losing out guys, like i know ur girl but c'mon At least be able to pass the ball

/EndRant

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
Did you meet any sexy Italian guys?
all the guys are crispy here
.. but where i am, it's a small town, I basically know everyone
they feel like famski :p

It amazes me, cause i observe italian people all the time, and they aren't all necessarily the most beautiful people. but even the ugly ones look amazing because they dress SO well and their hair always be SO fresh
Their crispiness distracts you from any uglyness

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
all the guys are crispy here
.. but where i am, it's a small town, I basically know everyone
they feel like famski :p

It amazes me, cause i observe italian people all the time, and they aren't all necessarily the most beautiful people. but even the ugly ones look amazing because they dress SO well and their hair always be SO fresh
Their crispiness distracts you from any uglyness
:rofl:

How's the food? that's the most important part (fatass in me speaking)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Getting ready to go ape shit at my co-ed team

Non of these fucks work, i'm putting in alot of work attacking and defending, and they all walk back while i sprint getting annoyed. And this dumb itch gil bitches so much, you'd think she was a beast. She spends half the time losing out guys, like i know ur girl but c'mon At least be able to pass the ball

/EndRant
Why are guys playing against girls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 695)