Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seriously?i confess to sticking my fingers up a dog's arse and nobody bats an eyelid? i dunno if that is a bad reflection on you lot or on me:shifty:

meanwhile...in Aberdeen.....

Apr 15, 2006
man my dog is having a bad couple of days. yesterday i was taking him for a walk and he squatted for a shit but was taking ages,turns out he was a bit dehydrated and this extremely hard shit had broke in half and was hanging out his arse,he was in a lot of pain but it wouldn't shift. i dragged him home and threw him in the shower,hoping that the water might soften it...no dice,it was lodged there...after much deliberation i realised what had to be done!

i put the muzzle on him and tried to break the fucker,poor dog was howling in pain,after a few attepmts it finally snapped and he shjit it out in the bath...funnily enough he was extremely happy with me after this :shifty: and very affectionate.

today i took him out with a couple of footballs,blasting them in the air,he chases them and grabs them...well i arced the ball high and he majestically jumped and caught it perfectly in his mouth..it was a sight of beauty...however...the bal was lodged there in his mouth,his jaw was fully extended and his teeth had punctured the leather (without bursting the bladder) and it was NOT coming out. again i got him home and had the brilliant idea that i would deflate the ball with a needle adapter,however the valve must have shifted..cue me chasing the dog around the house with a knife trying to get him to sit still long enough to burst it. in the end i managed to wedge his tooth out but the second i did this he was after it again,thankfully i got it out of his reach before i had to go through this all again
Poor dog. But he's lucky to have you around! :touched:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
didn't realise there was any other emotion you could direct at him :boh:
Well, most people seem to know this universal truth but there are people out there who haven't figured it out. He tried to disguise his hatefulness by cutting his hair, but you can still see it in his eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 861)