Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't. That's my point. Just as I don't attend my high school basketball games.
That's a lie, because I know you watch the NFL.

But we have been over this before. To me, supporting your alma-mater makes a lot of sense, much more than supporting, say, Juventus. At least for both of us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's a lie, because I know you watch the NFL.

But we have been over this before. To me, supporting your alma-mater makes a lot of sense, much more than supporting, say, Juventus. At least for both of us.
I watch a little of the NFL on fast-forward, but generally not much. Methinks I misphrased then in that I don't follow college sports teams or high school sports teams. Amateur league stuff. Which is the same reason I don't follow Serie C.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sounds like your browser or the styles you are using jacked your presentation code. If it's showing up as a link, could be something that's embedded itself in your browser, etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ten years of the raping of the Constitution, lawlessness, and financial meltdown. Oh, and heads on pikes.

I'll take another 9/11 if we can get rid of the folks destroying this nation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I watch a little of the NFL on fast-forward, but generally not much. Methinks I misphrased then in that I don't follow college sports teams or high school sports teams. Amateur league stuff. Which is the same reason I don't follow Serie C.
So you only care when there's a lot of money at stake.

You could always play Vegas.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm watching a 9.11 program. Can't believe it's been ten yrs
MSNBC?
Ten years of the raping of the Constitution, lawlessness, and financial meltdown. Oh, and heads on pikes.

I'll take another 9/11 if we can get rid of the folks destroying this nation.
Only saying that cause you didn't suffer. I had no relatives involved in 9/11 neither did I feel any connection but I acknolowedge it was horrible

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Word. That was a fucked up morning.
Seriously. Planes were hitting the towers while I was trying to get on a plane from SFO to BOS, wondering why nobody would let us on. I was on my way to Boston to lay off 25 people in an office there. What a day.

It was just as much a story when I got one of the first planes out back to Boston once they started letting planes fly again the following Saturday night.

So you only care when there's a lot of money at stake.

You could always play Vegas.
I generally only care when professional talent is involved. I know some people like church talent competitions, home movies, and weekend musicians in pick-up bands. I'm just not one of them.

Nooo nat geo. I think they're having 9.11 week
The metal fatigue channel. Yeah. They are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 104)