'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (127 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This brother not only influenced everyone that came after and with him, he will influence genres of music that haven't even been invented yet.

He and Chuck Berry. The true kings of Rock and Roll.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
6ix9ine drops a record after his release from prison for being a good snitch. Naturally, I'm curious to know why his latest track became a hit inside like 2 hours. My ears are still bleeding after listening to that tripe - absolute garbage. I don't understand how people can listen to that shit. The guy looks and sounds like a bonafide retard.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
well, today is not about the art. music. today is about the " IMAGE " these guys are not making music they are forced image to control minds of young generations that they are on the social since they were born.
In that case, I make music every single day when I'm taking a shit or in the shower. I just randomly puts words that rhyme in Arabic, and all of it is absolute nonsense :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
In that case, I make music every single day when I'm taking a shit or in the shower. I just randomly puts words that rhyme in Arabic, and all of it is absolute nonsense :D
check out your fashion style , tattoos , colors and have a strange story like being ex trans or something and you will be great :D

love them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the producer of Token is a good fam : Jon Glass he is a great producer in the making.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Takashi snitch9 is from the get go a generic screamer over hard beats who gets rich for being a social media troll that can become viral with anything. It's not about talent or even music with him, but how much attention he can garner every were he goes, creating controversy and shitstirring trouble sells. All attitude, stupid hair, behaviour, and in your face mental midgetry some young people thinks is cool and look up to. Hence anything he does can become hit just because its him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)