'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (52 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
RIP, but cant even feel sorry for him. These kids rapping nowadays just way over do it with the drugs for no reason. He had a line in recent song called legend that went: "What's the 27 club? We ain't making it past 21."

He turned 21 this past week...

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
What is up with these 'rappers' dying while barely starting in their 20s? These idiots are fucking their heads doing hardcore drugs while Dre and Jay Z are sleeping on their hard earned billions and Em still going strong in the hip hop game close to 50. Maybe that's how they write their sad boi rap :marc:

Last edited:

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
RIP, but cant even feel sorry for him. These kids rapping nowadays just way over do it with the drugs for no reason. He had a line in recent song called legend that went: "What's the 27 club? We ain't making it past 21."

He turned 21 this past week...
Him and Xxtesticles are a waste of life. Good riddance to these morons

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
He was murdered for no reason, so I cant say that about X at all, even if he was an extremely troubled young man.

But theres a legit half a dozen young rappers ODing on some stupid trendy drug.
I went ahead and listen to Juice's biggest hit and it's an incel anthem. All he does is moan how this girl left him and he is the better one as the lyrics go. The new wave of sad boi rappers copying Post Malone with fake deep lyrics are killing rap. As for X, he bought that on himself. If you're a rapper acting like hot shit then expect someone to test you out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah murder is murder my man, even if X had too much drama for someone that young. Bit unfortunate was killed just as he was maturing and showcasing some emotional depth in his work.

For Juice wrld legit never liked any of his songs, except one feature with Travis Scott album astro world. Otherwise didnt interest me. Dont care about the music part of it, but someone needs to educate them on the basics of fatal drug abuse. Bit of an epidemic in their generation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)