'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Have you ever listened to an album, and be so happy and sad with it at the same time that you are bobbing your head, and snapping your fingers while crying at the same time?

That is what this A Tribe Called Quest album did to me :delpiero: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

My boys are back, and gone all in the same breath :sigh:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Damn that new ATCQ is amazing.

It's actually one of the album that comes closest to perfection for me, did everything it set out to do and in spectacular fashion. The perfect blend of their signature style and modern hip hop.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Have you ever listened to an album, and be so happy and sad with it at the same time that you are bobbing your head, and snapping your fingers while crying at the same time?

That is what this A Tribe Called Quest album did to me :delpiero: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

My boys are back, and gone all in the same breath :sigh:
Gonna give it a listen now

Whateva will be :tuttosport:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Gonna give it a listen now

Whateva will be :tuttosport:
It's soooooo fucking good

Honestly, my only complaint is probably "Moving Backwards", not because it's a bad song (it's a great track), but simply because it sounds much more like a Paak song than a Tribe song. Very subjectively of course, but imo it doesn't really fit the album the way the other features do.

And that last song :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn that new ATCQ is amazing.

It's actually one of the album that comes closest to perfection for me, did everything it set out to do and in spectacular fashion. The perfect blend of their signature style and modern hip hop.
Someone has been debating in Vienna coffee bars a bit too much lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)