'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (93 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:delpiero:

What a timing, I litterally just watched parts of it through a Snapchatter who filmed this performance :D Nice to have a full clip to view tho (was looking for one). Apparently he is the talk of the Grammy's, won best hiphop album (won 5 grammy's out of 11 nominations), but lost album of the year to Taylor swift hehe.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:delpiero:

What a timing, I litterally just watched parts of it through a Snapchatter who filmed this performance :D Nice to have a full clip to view tho (was looking for one). Apparently he is the talk of the Grammy's, won best hiphop album (won 5 grammy's out of 11 nominations), but lost album of the year to Taylor swift hehe.
Outkast's Speakerboxxx / The Love Below is the only hiphop album to win best album of the year. And that probably won because of Hey Ya, a pop song, rather than any of the hiphop songs. Kind of sad. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know they never give it to Hiphop. But still it's a joke. Kendrick is a pure artist. Heavily creative one right now. Taylor Swift is better then most give her credit for, but come on to think her album stands up to Pimp a butterfly. His performance shows it enough the level he is at.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I know they never give it to Hiphop. But still it's a joke. Kendrick is a pure artist. Heavily creative one right now. Taylor Swift is better then most give her credit for, but come on to think her album stands up to Pimp a butterfly. His performance shows it enough the level he is at.
No argument from me. :D

And apparently it's a Swedish fucker named Max Martin who's responsible for a lot of the garbage music from the last 15 years. Look at all the trash he has produced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin The consistency is impressive though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know him. King of pop music for long time. Sweden is actually 3rd biggiest music scene in the West due to him and the multitude of Swedish artists that are international acts, sing in English and have a tradition of producers and marketers that open up the world to their acts.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

@HAZEM @Ocelot @Völler This goes :nico: From fresh Montana mixtapes thats very heavy on real nice features (Nas, Kanye, Jadakiss, ASAP rocky, Future etc).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its nice, havent listened to it all yet, I got stuck on the idea of Lupe and Future together in another MMG project (French Montana MMG too), like it too much, such an odd idea for pair :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)