'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (183 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yo @Fr3sh I'm coming for your head cause I was droppin' straight fire in this thread like the picture below and you just waltz in here and ignore all dat? Come at me bro!!!!
:lol:

Still listening to Zoric's link :D
I just checked what he mentioned me for, I'll check it out

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

i want to have 3 daughters :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
@Hængebøffer hop oon!

- - - Updated - - -

say it LOWD!

- - - Updated - - -

im black n PROD

- - - Updated - - -

Proud*

- - - Updated - - -

oooooooooooooooooouuuuuu say it loud!!

- - - Updated - - -

sometime I feel so good
good god
oooooouuuhh yea
laaawwwdd
I just wanna kisss maself

- - - Updated - - -

giiiive me ma thang
give me ma thang
oooh give me ma thang

watchu say?

gimme ma thang

oooh yeea

baaabeeeh get dooown
baaaabeeeh

aaaaoooouuuiigg
gimme gimme gimme gimme
gimme ma thang

- - - Updated - - -

supa brotha james brown

soul godffather james brown

44min of sex :tuttosport:
@Osman @Aush

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

:nico: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@Fr3sh this last one is soooooooooooooooo :touched:

whoo are, who are you to judge me, You give me nothin

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tup: Varied mofos they are. An ex introduced me to them. First impression was bit sleepy/too serence, then I listened to their catalogue (like richest man in babylon the most) and besides their usual sound, noticed they do lots of reggae music too :cool: :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont zzz, I listened to several of hiphop tracks he produced, but its not easy to get hold of his regular stuff, but listened to lots of songs he edited/remixed and procued, and man dude has the touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Jul 15, 2006
I dont zzz, I listened to several of hiphop tracks he produced, but its not easy to get hold of his regular stuff, but listened to lots of songs he edited/remixed and procued, and man dude has the touch.
Osman, let's be honest here, I know you better than you know you. At the end of the day you thought to yourself: "Damn, Kaytra is pretty dope" after you heard his collabo with Gangsta Gibbs. AT LEAST that sealed the deal.

tumblr_n9u9c5faGp1tdd07go1_400.gif

;)

-

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
GangstaGibbs allways helps :D But that is just latest track I heard with him, even if he is moving on up being blessed by the ESGN lord :touched: But heard him on and off for months (best track with his prod is Goldlinks - sober thoughts), but as said not entirely easy finding new shit with him.

Jul 15, 2006
GangstaGibbs allways helps :D But that is just latest track I heard with him, even if he is moving on up being blessed by the ESGN lord :touched: But heard him on and off for months (best track with his prod is Goldlinks - sober thoughts), but as said not entirely easy finding new shit with him.
That last bit is exactly why I stick with soundcloud/iTunes opposed to Spotify haha :D

-

My favorite song right now:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)