'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (37 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Will do Aush, listen to boiler room mixes before, good way to discover unheard of classics.

lol Mohad, total nostalgia flashbacks, also seen Big Willy in talk show (Oprah) recently, its amusing to hear him try to explain that song now when he has kids that are teenagers himself and the reference that song to him in arguments :lol:

This one goes out to @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>, the boy who's always on the move in the subways and buses of Sweden.

Thats one of my fav Nas verses ever :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who are your top 5 dead or alive?
I dont do lists.

Btw, I cant link it since youtube are bitching copy right bitches, but you need to check out a tune by Lupe Fiasco in his new album that just dropped Tetsuo&Youth (his last under atlantic records, those bitches fooked him for so long). Its called Mural, 9 minutes of lyrical prowess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have to think about :D Btw, watch the deliver video to the very ending, real shit, and sad...

Day 120304: Still trying to decipher what Young Thug says :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not a big fan of most I post, just new music for the day :p (prefer listening to as much new music as possible, instead re-listen only more top quality favs). Now this guy below defenitely not casual listening of the day, but one of my favs already:

Today is the Joey Badass day :agree: His awesome debute album is out :weee: Releases it day when he turns 20, and is already better then most, veterans included.

Some of the songs from the album:

Full album:

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)