'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (42 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=17213" target="_blank">oldlady87</a>

here we go..................................

70's cheese pop, and this is some of the cheesiest. I had the 45 back in the day as a 7 year old :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

On K-tel records for 4.99 :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
DON'T INTERRUPT CORROSION OF CONFORMITY!
Corrosion of Conformity?

You're just discovering them now?

- - - Updated - - -

This has nothing to do with hip hop or 70's pop, I just wanted to say that back in the day, I really REALLY wanted this woman to have my babies

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I haven't watched MTV in like forever? (seriously stopped being music channel like 7 years ago) Its just reality TV garbage all the time, think I took it out from my cable provider like 5 years ago.

But that song is one smooooth ass song, very well done.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I haven't watched MTV in like forever? (seriously stopped being music channel like 7 years ago) Its just reality TV garbage all the time, think I took it out from my cable provider like 5 years ago.

But that song is one smooooth ass song, very well done.
I don't watch MTV either, but I do watch MTVu.

It's the only MTV station that consistently plays videos by underground talents or those that are ready to burst onto the scene.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Never heard of MTVu, don't think we have it available to us here in Sweden. Only the "the hills", "my sweet sixteen" and "teen pregnancy" kind of MTV here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)