'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (76 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he fell the fuck off after being forced by big label contract (for his standards, his weaker stuff still more worth listening to then most), and generally just jaded by the bussiness and lost focus (too busy saying BS in twitter and such), hopefully his upcoming album, which this above song is I taste of a bit, will be him going back to his old ways. Need to focus at what he's best at, expressing himself very well lyrically, extremely talented MC.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Shiiiiiiit! Paris Tokyo 2?! This one is much nicer though, my first listen! Man, been a whiiile since I even tried listening to his new stuff, F&L2 disapointed the fuck outta me, then I just stopped.

THIS is the Lupe I loved :touched:
His two first albums are some of the only albums I've actually bought just to support the artist.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to his new album! Hopefully a feat with Matthew would be super dope! And Jill Scott :heart:
I'm also dying to see a track with Lupe, Mos AND Common.

My first listen to this too @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a> it's MONSTROUS!!!

Been years hip hop made me feel like this!

- - - Updated - - -

With both :touched:
Check this one out instead of the first one

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! First time I heard this one! Fiyah fiyah fiyah! Man I'm a huge Lupe fan but dudes been disapointing, this track is real refreshing though. Hopefully will see more good shit out of him.
That's like the weakest song he released all year. :D Lyrically fire, but he sounds bored as hell IMO. :boh: But he had a strong 2013 otherwise, and you kinda get the feeling that he's back on track and finding his passion for music again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's like the weakest song he released all year. :D Lyrically fire, but he sounds bored as hell IMO. :boh: But he had a strong 2013 otherwise, and you kinda get the feeling that he's back on track and finding his passion for music again.
That's all I ask of him. :D

Looks like I got lots to listen too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just heard it and posted. Just like to see him back and freely express himself, without a company telling him what to do musically.

But mainly needs to find his passion again, been bit like he had been very bitter and sleeping through things, trying to find himself as an artist.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
I just heard it and posted. Just like to see him back and freely express himself, without a company telling him what to do musically.

But mainly needs to find his passion again, been bit like he had been very bitter and sleeping through things, trying to find himself as an artist.
Agreed completely. Can't wait until he's out of his contract, I feel like we're gonna get some of his best music when he's independent.

^This was supposed to be the first single off his new album btw, but as usual Atlantic Records got in the way. Fingers crossed it's released soon tho, cuz it really lives up to its name. That whispery third verse. :cool:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah saw that (can potentially be his first club banger hehe), and his somewhat parodic song about Drake, "Drizzy's law", he starts off by telling the guys in the front row to go back, and only the ladies upfront :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)