'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (31 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hmmm haven't listened to Da'Ville for a long time, since the All My Life/Always On My Mind days. Reminds me of a girl I was with at the time actually, dat nostalgia.
Yeah its been a while since those songs (2006/2007), after taking a break a bit he is going strong with his chill romantic reggae tunes again. The kind thats perfect for the end of parties ;) Really dig a song of his called pump up the music (its not on youtube, spotify), why I been listening to him again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To say the least! I saw them in summer jam in Cologne, festival filled with great live reggae acts. But randomly seeing these guys early in the last day (time slot for lesser known bands) was most memorable. They were seriously jamming the fuck out for 40-50 mins, just funky and intoxicating music (a true fusion band, they love their trumpets and bass) , started singing late (roadie being my fav, they did a 20 mins version of it) . The main singer was stripping to his underwear doing grooviest and silliest dance imagineable:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I listened to all their songs since the summerjam performance. So yeah heard Blackbird. Wondering next time they have euro tour, they are most enjoyed live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)