'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (40 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The fact that Alison Mosshart is probably never going to fall in love with me is such a crushing disappointment.

Best news of this week: Dave Grohl is backing drumming in QOTSA! One of my favorite bands of all time, I should say. :)
I'll miss Joey. I cannot wait to hear the new album (and see them on the resulting tour) though.

Early 80s Northern Ireland chic. :D

Still, some sensational lines in the song:
Ah, the other Undertones song. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Fuck off :D

p.s. Soundgarden >>>>>>>>>>>> Audioslave. That's like not even opinion, it's pretty much fact.
For one, Audioslave's recordings doesn't sound like it was recorded in a butthole :D Superunknown is a fantastic album and probably the best Cornell ever done, but as far as the style goes, I've always loved Audioslave's simple melodic drop-d approach waaay more.

Pearl Jam - Unemployable

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For one, Audioslave's recordings doesn't sound like it was recorded in a butthole :D Superunknown is a fantastic album and probably the best Cornell ever done, but as far as the style goes, I've always loved Audioslave's simple melodic drop-d approach waaay more.

Pearl Jam - Unemployable
Only the first 2 Soundgarden albums aren't amazing in terms of recording quality. All Audioslave is 2000+ and they would already have money then to record properly.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Pearl Jam - Unemployable
Badmotorfinger and Superunknown are spectacularly mixed and mastered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)