'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (32 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:heart: :heart:

Is she good live then?
Yeah, really nice voice. Every one of the guys I went with thought she was pretty good. One guy even went as far as saying she was truly excellent (which is a bit of an exaggeration though).
And she's completely adorable as well.

On the other hand, according to the women, it was boring & she was not pretty. Go figure...

Ellie Goulding – Lights (Eyes Dubstep Remix)

Check that out, Buck e Christina ^.
Dubstep? I think I'll pass. I've had enough of that for a while :D

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah, really nice voice. Every one of the guys I went with thought she was pretty good. One guy even went as far as saying she was truly excellent (which is a bit of an exaggeration though).
And she's completely adorable as well.

On the other hand, according to the women, it was boring & she was not pretty. Go figure...

Dubstep? I think I'll pass. I've had enough of that for a while :D
I don't think I'd find her boring since I love most of her stuff, but I'm glad you have been converted. :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't think I'd find her boring since I love most of her stuff, but I'm glad you have been converted. :D
I guess you could say converted, since I'm thinking about getting her album :D

Oh my God. Aush, have you heard Swedish House Mafia and Tinie Tampah's new song???? :shocked:
Ok, I'm obviously not Aush, but yes.
Heard it last week, when Tinie performed it live. Jealous yet? :D

Not my cup of tea though.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
A shitload of acts, really. Way too much to write down, you probably wouldn't like them anyway.

But let's see, the good (non electronic) ones I can remember of the past week or so are Speech Debelle, Fat Freddy's Drop, Die Antwoord, Miike Snow & The Drums.
Now if go further back, I could probably fill an entire page...

Yes, I enjoy music :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)