'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (43 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Oh look whose posting here, Why are you up till now huh horny one? :D And why aren't you online on MSN? :shifty:

--

Aicha - Outlandish

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh look whose posting here, Why are you up till now huh horny one? :D And why aren't you online on MSN? :shifty:

--

Aicha - Outlandish
:D i usually crash around 7:00am yaa jbf bec there is simply nothing to do during the day as every one is at the work while i'm here just to visit the parents :( so my day has to be up side down so i dont get extremely bored. as for msn its been acting up on me the past few days, so i'm downloading it again. what r u doing up this late?? :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Pheeww, that's a comfort. I thought you blocked me or sth :D Well Im up since, like you, there's nothing to do during the day after I quit my 1st job and working a night ATM have an effect I guess :D

--

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Pheeww, that's a comfort. I thought you blocked me or sth :D Well Im up since, like you, there's nothing to do during the day after I quit my 1st job and working a night ATM have an effect I guess :D

--

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
noooooooooooo off course not yaa ahmed, it always gives me errors when i try to log in. yeah a night job is def much better than waking up and going out in this heat ( specially during ramadan) :D. hope all is going well with u bro :pint:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
All good and I actually used to enjoy both jobs till I realized they were too much to handle on a social level, as I barely talked to people outside those two anymore! :D

I was kidding about the blocking part btw, I know you wouldn't do it ;) When does your college resume it's butchering? :p

--

Plug In Baby - Muse

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13,899
    :D i usually crash around 7:00am yaa jbf bec there is simply nothing to do during the day as every one is at the work while i'm here just to visit the parents :( so my day has to be up side down so i dont get extremely bored. as for msn its been acting up on me the past few days, so i'm downloading it again. what r u doing up this late?? :D
    You need to get Skype so you can party with us all.

Is Skype blocked in your country too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)