'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Conway with his stank face lol Looks too angry for someone blessed with Alchemist heavenly beats :D

Holla at me if or when you work with Freddie Gibbs, pound for pound best rapper around right now. Too smooth.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Conway with his stank face lol Looks too angry for someone blessed with Alchemist heavenly beats :D

Holla at me if or when you work with Freddie Gibbs, pound for pound best rapper around right now. Too smooth.
man, i am scared to submit my proposals for Conway already!!! :lol::lol: i have no creative director, i deal directly with his guys.

Freddie is hella dope!! working with him is next Level shit man!!!

but yea i would love to survive Conway first :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

@Osman @GordoDeCentral @Mohad @DutchJuventino @Enron @Nzoric @DAiDEViL

Check this man's channel his mixes are just INCREDIBLE!!!!! Marvin Gaye- Mos Def, M.F. Doom- Nujabes, J.Cole-The Neptunes, Nas-Pete Rock and my favorite James Brown and Notorious BIG

Sipping to some Krakken and orange crush, puffing on a fatty to it as i'm doing my quarantine before going back up north

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RIP to Vern Rumsey who passed away a little over a week ago. Amazing bassist in one of my all-time favorite bands that worked hard to be unlikable. ;)

Here's a tribute to Los Plásticos ... aka Manchester City

Between him and Pete Way of UFO, it's been a bad month for good bassists.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)