'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (169 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
3rd try was the charm for Wiley, first two were weak imo and those rounds easily went to Stormzy on bars, delivery and joking diss material.

But Wiley this time came with some energetic heat, not much diss or bars against Stormzy tho (especially since Stormzy went all in personal with still disappointed), but this 3rd one is a proper grime anthem. It's like way back in the day Wiley.

This is beef is good for Wileys career, even if Stormzy won it with ease (this was no acceptable response to still disappointed, he ethered Wiley).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
waiting for extremely disappointed
Do you know how long it took for Stormzy to release (with video) still dissapointed after Wiley released skengman 2? (Which he insulted Stormzys mum for no reason). 3 friggin hours. Which is crazy in rap battle standards lol, and for it to be that great. Almost like this is staged, cuz no way you making a direct rebuttal within hours and it being that good lol.

What I'm trying to say is, Stormzys reply will probably be up by the time we wake up this coming morning lol. While for Wiley it takes 4 days for each song.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Do you know how long it took for Stormzy to release (with video) still dissapointed after Wiley released skengman 2? (Which he insulted Stormzys mum for no reason). 3 friggin hours. Which is crazy in rap battle standards lol, and for it to be that great. Almost like this is staged, cuz no way you making a direct rebuttal within hours and it being that good lol.

What I'm trying to say is, Stormzys reply will probably be up by the time we wake up this coming morning lol. While for Wiley it takes 4 days for each song.
still waiting :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Mos Def, with Andre 3000 and Jay Electronica, ar the trio of genial lyricists I want to see more music from. But they been keeping me starved.
love andrea 3000 the most and mos def also has his moments. Jay Electronic has a punishable face though.. seems a piece of shit character..

i would love a track between andrea 3000 and eminem though. a collab that always dreamed about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)