'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (19 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah great graphic style but Jackboys EP is a dissapointed except for What to do song, which is fantastic and chill, gang gang is decent hype posse cut, but doesnt carry an EP. Rest of the songs on it is eeeeh (wish travis stopped doing songs with young thug and migos).

And yeah Immortal is a cult legend, he hasnt released an album in over 8 years now (know he is more busy with charity, community out reach and political activism, but cant wait for more). Sen him live 2 here in sweden, both times he handed out his albums for free to fans. A real one if I ever saw one.

Dance with the devil is peak rap storytelling and super dark, but his best song is defenitely this:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yeah great graphic style but Jackboys EP is a dissapointed except for What to do song, which is fantastic and chill, gang gang is decent hype posse cut, but doesnt carry an EP. Rest of the songs on it is eeeeh (wish travis stopped doing songs with young thug and migos).

And yeah Immortal is a cult legend, he hasnt released an album in over 8 years now (know he is more busy with charity, community out reach and political activism, but cant wait for more). Sen him live 2 here in sweden, both times he handed out his albums for free to fans. A real one if I ever saw one.

Dance with the devil is peak rap storytelling and super dark, but his best song is defenitely this:

i prefer dance with the devil, but he is an elite rapper.

i enjoy storytelling rap like this also.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His overall best song/verse is probably from Renegade song, also like Criminal, superman, When I'm gone, the way I am.

Majority of them are Marshall mathers LP, he peaked in big way in 2001 IMO, really great album (he made music I liked ONLY when he was completely fucked up back then lol). Cant say I liked a single album since this one, few songs yeah, but never the albums.

All around two fav songs by him for me:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Mick is hella underrated, Chicago known for drill scene too much, that people sleep on raw creative lyricists like him and many other.

i know hdbeendope

he used to go on tour with my boy Khary, i did graphics for them before.
he is nice!

i work also with Whytri he used to tour with IDK

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I actually saw grip live lol, he was opening act for JID concert just 2 weeks ago here in Stockholm. Was decent for a complete rookie rapper. Pretty funny too. Rocked the crowd with this song:

P.S No offense, but this Khary guy sounds hella uninteresting :D Think I tried listening to him before to in past discussion.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I actually saw grip live lol, he was opening act for JID concert just 2 weeks ago here in Stockholm. Was decent for a complete rookie rapper. Pretty funny too. Rocked the crowd with this song:

P.S No offense, but this Khary guy sounds hella uninteresting :D Think I tried listening to him before to in past discussion.
well, these are the new generation that is coming up. i don't rock the music all time. i am actually into more gangster shit like Griselda.
but i show support to the guys, i am trying to be a working force with this generation as they fit with my style of work.

i may have something in the future with RJ Payne from griselda though.

- - - Updated - - -

i like this song from GRIP

- - - Updated - - -

also i rock with Qari and Mavi.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)