'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (20 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Nope, Master of Puppets is pure brilliance, far better than either of those, which are both great albums in their own right.

it is just a matter of taste at the end of the day. i would say that there are more albums better than those albums. i didn't mention Cannibal corpse , Opeth , Cult of Luna, Mastadon , Immolation, Animals as Leaders etc..

and am not biggest fan of Metallica, so maybe am biased to Pantera and Slayer from the big four.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
None of them are better than either of those 3 albums/bands. Mastodon's Leviathan is probably the best out of those but it still isn't anywhere near as good as Master of Puppets

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Anybody listens to Death Metal?
i listen to Death metal but lately i became more of sludge and noise rock fan. but still i listen to death metal if its quality and has something new as the scene has been bland lately and it is rare to find quality new death metal. last death metal album i heard was the Incantation - Vanquish In Vengeance old school band and quality album.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hate death metal, I find it lame and funny to listen to in its ridiculousness. it's one big stereotype.

If you want something really heavy and good listen to Neurosis' 'Through Silver In Blood' and 'Times of Grace'. I would call it experimental sludgecore

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
None of them are better than either of those 3 albums/bands. Mastodon's Leviathan is probably the best out of those but it still isn't anywhere near as good as Master of Puppets
Blackwater Park by Opeth
Somewhere Along the Highway by Cult of Luna
Close To A World Below by immolation
Remission by Mastodon
Oceanic by Isis
Vile by Cannibal Corpse
Slumber of sullen eyes by Demigod
Deicide by Deicide

all this albums are just an example.
Metallica is a great band hands down, but as i said Pantera and Slayer kick da shit out of them :D

- - - Updated - - -

I hate death metal, I find it lame and funny to listen to in its ridiculousness. it's one big stereotype.

If you want something really heavy and good listen to Neurosis' 'Through Silver In Blood' and 'Times of Grace'. I would call it experimental sludgecore
Neurosis is one of my fav.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Just because they are heavier doesn't mean they are better. None of those albums can match the brilliant song writing in Master of Puppets. Every aspect of it is perfect, the riffs, the lyrics, the vocals, the production etc. Not a second is wasted on the album and it's like a constant steam train rolling you ever. It's insanity turned into perfection. For sure one of the greatest albums ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)