'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (76 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse Stormzy dude, Quik is getting his reggae ganja vibes on and has no video, plus isnt dead ringer of Lukaku, Stormzy video really lolsy, and song catchy.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:tup: Seems like its getting more common now for french trap acts to collab with US ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Very well observed, Osman. You got quite the eye for these things. You are on to something there. Danish and US collaborations are also all over the place. Everywhere you look. It's clearly a thing. Can't avoid them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol collabs with danish artists? :D Poor sarcasm, not that you listen to em, but suddenly hear 4-5 examples of US and french rappers making songs together. Last time it was this common was 90s.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I gotta play that next time one of the uptight poser feminists come to visit :D

The young'ins of the soul assassin crew :tup: Long time I heard them, or House of pain, mainly get stuck on B-real and Dj Muggs magic whenever in the mood for raw latino rap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I changed computers since I think, cant find it amongst my bookmarks, but think it should be possible to find it. Listen to him through spotify mostly past years.

Thanks for remindig me of him, havent listen to him since summer, when I saw his funkadelic son Femi perform in spain (in reggae festival of all places).

ITT! :nico:

Usually use it lightly, but when I say absolute genial and epic musical legend, know that I'm selling him short.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Fucking fuck; it was a great link. Great jazz influential.

- - - Updated - - -

I changed computers since I think, cant find it amongst my bookmarks, but think it should be possible to find it. Listen to him through spotify mostly past years.

Thanks for remindig me of him, havent listen to him since summer, when I saw his funkadelic son Femi perform in spain (in reggae festival of all places).

ITT! :nico:

Usually use it lightly, but when I say absolute genial and epic musical legend, know that I'm selling him short.
I think I got it:

http://felakuti.bandcamp.com/music

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking fuck; it was a great link. Great jazz influential.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I got it:

http://felakuti.bandcamp.com/music
Fuck it. Looks like you have to pay these days.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You should thank me, I texted a friend who is a big Fela fan and happens to be awake on this ungodly hour lol (my excuse is I called in sick from work for few days). Texted me the link, should be it I hope (have had a few fela links): http://felakuti.bandcamp.com/

It's the same link, cocky fucker, but you have to pay.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you it was changed. But thank you for looking, Osman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)