'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (56 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah it goes the fook in, this one (Kadafi kills his verse) and the other Pac classic with similar name "when we ride on our enemies" I'm sure been most used songs on actual drivebys lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aushismo back with a bang! :cool:

Of course you have to be only one besides me to post a song of the severely underrated and genuinely dope mofo that is Gangsta Gibbs :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Will do later, don't have headphones for this cell right now.

And yeah it's not a good sign for this subgenre of rap, when the supposed star of it all is a dumbass punk like Chief keef.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Usually drill peeps are too inconsistent for me to the point they are mainly ok, occsionally but too rarely do really hardhitting turnt up tune you can dig, but then fade to the same annoying loud sound and little substance /lyrically or melody wise) thats generally with the genre.

Its like they are content with remaining at the basic level with their music, a whole sub genre where they forget they need to actually rap good, instead of sound the most gangster (yeah it naturally grown from that destructive lifestyle, called drill for a reason, but need to take your MCing seriously, or you just sound like someone just threatening others with background music). Sound wise its like a worse produced type of trap rap music. Even if drill music has more potential in bringing more raw and authentic energy.

Yeah Lil Herb and King louie prolly the hardest (and says little, since they are weak as Mcs). Also one chiraq chiquita that I like the flow of in couple songs. Like this one, prolly her only good song lol (did also a remix of this with lil Herb, bit it was weak :pp):

- - - Updated - - -

Love g, let me know your feedback please. And that is facts, can't stand some of it.

>>> https://soundcloud.com/akmrroundtrip/ak-disconnected <<<
Its alright, decent flow, he sounds disconnected :D

This high ass dude is so talented and chill hehe :D

Jul 15, 2006
Usually drill peeps are too inconsistent for me to the point they are mainly ok, occsionally but too rarely do really hardhitting turnt up tune you can dig, but then fade to the same annoying loud sound and little substance /lyrically or melody wise) thats generally with the genre.

Its like they are content with remaining at the basic level with their music, a whole sub genre where they forget they need to actually rap good, instead of sound the most gangster (yeah it naturally grown from that destructive lifestyle, called drill for a reason, but need to take your MCing seriously, or you just sound like someone just threatening others with background music). Sound wise its like a worse produced type of trap rap music. Even if drill music has more potential in bringing more raw and authentic energy.

Yeah Lil Herb and King louie prolly the hardest (and says little, since they are weak as Mcs). Also one chiraq chiquita that I like the flow of in couple songs. Like this one, prolly her only good song lol (did also a remix of this with lil Herb, bit it was weak :pp):

Its alright, decent flow, he sounds disconnected :D

This high ass dude is so talented and chill hehe :D
Real shit, I agree with you for sure maybe it's different in my perspective cause I'm actually out there lol. Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it g. I went to a Christmas show where there was maybe like 30 other people last summer. Day2Day is catch tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)