'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (54 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Gimme more deets. Link?
New Album coming May 2015
As you might noticed before we are finishing a new album! It will be out in May 2015 and we are super excited about it. It is not going to be a Lektion IV. It will instead be a collection off individual tracks that develop the hybrid sample-based universe of Lektion III into more extreme territory. Expect everything from head nodding Native American Indian bangers to Iranien funky grooves with distorted Arabic flute-madness and beautiful piano-dreams to atmospheric Chinese freejazz.

Live at Transmusicales Festival in Rennes
Last but not least we finished this year with a concert together with our friends from Dark Matters on the one and only Transmusicales Festival in Rennes. Arte-tv filmed the full concert and you can stream the entire trip here:

Video:
http://concert.arte.tv/fr/den-sorte-skole-aux-trans-musicales

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Eeeehh, I still don't really feel those beats honestly :D Cole is a great lyricist though.
And I think you were right, they sound just a little bit better each time ;) Caught myself actually liking this song the other day:

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39,948
    New Album coming May 2015
    As you might noticed before we are finishing a new album! It will be out in May 2015 and we are super excited about it. It is not going to be a Lektion IV. It will instead be a collection off individual tracks that develop the hybrid sample-based universe of Lektion III into more extreme territory. Expect everything from head nodding Native American Indian bangers to Iranien funky grooves with distorted Arabic flute-madness and beautiful piano-dreams to atmospheric Chinese freejazz.

Live at Transmusicales Festival in Rennes
    Last but not least we finished this year with a concert together with our friends from Dark Matters on the one and only Transmusicales Festival in Rennes. Arte-tv filmed the full concert and you can stream the entire trip here:

Video:
    http://concert.arte.tv/fr/den-sorte-skole-aux-trans-musicales
    :weee:

I guess I already know what my favourite album for 2015 will be. :Ds

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Damn, crazy good, he went the heck in, possibly his best yet. His new album can't drop soon enough. His potential is insane, so expecting a lot.

The J.Cole song above is from a mixtape 3 years ago, listen to his whole new album, several little gems (the songs "apparently", "January 28th", "wet dreamz", "St tropez " and" tale of 2 cities") . You don't listen to someone like him for beats.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Both vids don't work but saw the titles. Big tunes!! N'as shows why he's a man and Junior Gong no longer a junior but a cornerstone of modern reggae. :heart:

As for J.Cole is fit still album disappointed me so much I didn't listen to any of his new content I'm hearing goodle stuff about it, but we'll see. And Wale too fack y u do dis to me faack.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Born sinner was boring, too much mainstream love story stuff. This new one is very good lyrically. Not mind blowing but really excellent piece of work.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Born sinner was boring, too much mainstream love story stuff. This new one is very good lyrically. Not mind blowing but really excellent piece of work.
    Oh well we'll see how it goes. Also a close buddy of mine is releasing his mixtape soon :weee: first time I witness first hand the construction of an entire Mixtape interesting stuff. Gonna help him make 2 videos soon man is excite :weee:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Listening to some old Soundgarden tunes.

@swag did you ever get to see them live in the 90's? It still bothers me that the only band i managed to see from that bunch was Mudhoney in 98'. I missed out on Nirvana and Alice in Chains in 93' in Rio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)