'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (31 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Yeah thats obviously their best song (whole of "Battle of los angeles" album is pretty dope), noooooooooow you do what they told ya! Like the energy of how he repeats that.

Testify is prolly their most famous song though:

:tup:

Yup that for sure. Speaking of political songs, have you heard of The Coup? :klin:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah :tup: Though havent heard them in ages (they are like a lesser known version of Dead Prez, though more soul and funky too), fav song is this prolly:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
cover_5639181182009.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Where was your word, where did you go?
Where was your helping, where was your bow? Bow.

Dull is the armour, cold is the day.
Hard was the journey, dark was the way. Way.

I heard the word; I couldn't stay. Oh.
I couldn't stand it another day, another day,
Another day, another day.

so intense, so zeppelin

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37,267
    Save Your Love - Sally Shapiro

If you told me 5 years ago that one day, I'd be listening to Disco and Italo Disco, I'd think you're insane. Yet here I am. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Europe Endless - Kraftwerk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    that's because clapton is overrated and hasn't done anything of note since 1970

kind of unrelated but this is probably the best solo I have ever heard

starts around 5:10 and goes for a few mins. it's amazing how it keeps building and building and keeps getting even better until the end. bonzo's drumming is insane too, so groovy.
    Finally remembered to listen to this. It's pretty good, much better than what Page used to deliver live, but I'm not digging it too much. Aways preferred Page in the studio rather than the strung out live performances.

Best live solo I've heard:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I think that's the best solo he ever pulled off from what I've heard, anyway. Probably his best solo in the studio for me is probably Tea For One.

that one in the video is pretty cool, but I wouldn't say I love it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a>, you were talking about needing new ball-slapping slow jams

Top candidate here :nico:
    142.gif
    :baggio: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)