'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (87 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
First time I heard Gramatik it was the song I posted and it coincided with the first time I got high. What a combination :D .

Never heard of J Dilla (can't help but smurk when I say it out loud as it means weenie in danish). Post something you recommend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There are sooooooo many that I'm stumped (plus watching a movie right now :p), just listening to this song he produced so just gonna post it:

"Now you caught my heart for the evening
Kissed my cheek, moved in, you confuse things
Should I just sit out or come harder?
Help me find my way
" :cool:

His a HipHop producer, so he did golden beats for alot of dope artists in the sick era of the 90s (Tribe called quest, Common, Roots, De la soul, Busta, list is endless), did also just instrumentals like Gramatik, but shit is doing it for artist, if you gonna .search/youtube his adaptive and extremely vibrant beats, you will also at the same time discover some of top few best material/artists the genre has to offer.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Giving the new AiC album a listen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hollow & Pretty Done are excellent. Stone is a mehfest.

- - - Updated - - -

Voices highlight of the album out of the first 4 songs :tup:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Haven't listend to it yet im going to give it a spin now. Every time I hear a new AiC song I can't help but think "damn this would sound so much better with layne singing".

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Haven't listend to it yet im going to give it a spin now. Every time I hear a new AiC song I can't help but think "damn this would sound so much better with layne singing".
Black Gives Way To Blue is three times the record. Not bad, but my favorite AiC record is BGWTB :p

- - - Updated - - -

Alice in Chains - A Looking in View

Don't know if it's their best song, but it just might be my favorite.

That and Angry Chair, can't decide.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Black Gives Way To Blue is three times the record. Not bad, but my favorite AiC record is BGWTB :p

- - - Updated - - -

I really like BGWTB but it is behind Dirt, Facelift and Jar of Flies but better than the tripod album on my list of fav albums.

My favourite track is probably Nutshell but that would change all the time depending on what mood I am in.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Giving the new AiC album a listen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hollow & Pretty Done are excellent. Stone is a mehfest.

- - - Updated - - -

Voices highlight of the album out of the first 4 songs :tup:
Hollow :stuckup:

Stone is great, probably the heaviest song on the album.

I used to think the same way but I really like the new AiC now.

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree, I would say Devil Put Dinosaurs is about on par.

Best song is easily Rooster

I really like BGWTB but it is behind Dirt, Facelift and Jar of Flies but better than the tripod album on my list of fav albums.

My favourite track is probably Nutshell but that would change all the time depending on what mood I am in.
Disagree, I think Dog is better than Facelift. Facelift sticks out more differently from the rest of their stuff than the last two albums imo. I think the only song on that album that is really in their later style is Man In The Box. Not to say I don't love the album though :D

Would? is probably favourite.

- - - Updated - - -

Lab Monkey is easily the best song on TDPDH imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Lab Monkey - AiC

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Not a bad choice. Gave the newest one a listen again, is it me or does the flow of the album feel forced?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 84)