'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (75 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I dont know who they are, I like some electro, but a dude at work was replaying this song nonstop today (and dancing like a tard lol), so got into my head. Told him I rather dance to this hehe:

Or chill to:

Jul 15, 2006

Poetic Justice is the only track I don't really fux with on the album tho... I say Bingo Players cause my roommate back in University from Göteborg always used to play that artist lol

EDIT: And my roommate last semester an African always played Magic System lol. If you like that peep this:

Et OZ, another thing for ya --> "Play This At Your End Of The World Party" --> http://open.spotify.com/user/thekidlegend/playlist/6e6kkmybu3qS8Z11isTrE2

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice sound! "Call it kunta kinte when I whip it huh" :D Didnt know they had a video. Easily most catchy/banging song of theirs I heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Poetic Justice is the only track I don't really fux with on the album tho... I say Bingo Players cause my roommate back in University from Göteborg always used to play that artist lol

EDIT: And my roommate last semester an African always played Magic System lol. If you like that peep this:
Drake element huh? :D The Janet background bit adds alot to it. Prefer "it go halle berry, or halliluyah" :D

And wait wtf, when did you study in sweden?

And lol your past roommate sound exactly like my coworker, prolly does the same awkward cracka dance to it :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
AUSHIMBAUSHIM!!!! I've missed you dude. :heart:

--

Gracias - Night Shift (DJ Kridlokk remix)

Dat shit is so dope that it makes me fucking speechless.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You know what a lady like me wants. :delpiero:

--

All good, things are going great at work. Finally have some time for myself too. So you've been travelling or what? Never leave like that without warning again.

Dude, check that song on Youtube, you will like. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)