'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (34 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Black Gives Way to Blue is my favorite AIC album. You can rip on me, but it's by far the one I like the most.
I love that album but it is far from my favourite.. AiC self titled is my least favourite album and the only album I think BGWTB is better than. Has to be said though that I am a mssive fan and love every album included their amasing EPs.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I love that album but it is far from my favourite.. AiC self titled is my least favourite album and the only album I think BGWTB is better than. Has to be said though that I am a mssive fan and love every album included their amasing EPs.
AiC is a very good album imo, I love every song, though it's kind of fucked up that you can hear how 'sick' Layne was at that time. Even worse are those songs they recorded in 99 released on that music box thing.

Sap & Jar of Flies :touched:

Brother, Right Turn, Rotten Apple, Nutshell, I Stay Away and No Excuses are some of their best songs.

Right Turn :touched: Cornell's voice :touched:

What's crazy is I don't think I can say there is an AiC song I dislike, and I can only say that for very few. Maybe the last hidden track on the end of Sap but I don't think that counts :p

:tup:

That album :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
AiC is a very good album imo, I love every song, though it's kind of fucked up that you can hear how 'sick' Layne was at that time. Even worse are those songs they recorded in 99 released on that music box thing.

Sap & Jar of Flies :touched:

Brother, Right Turn, Rotten Apple, Nutshell, I Stay Away and No Excuses are some of their best songs.

Right Turn :touched: Cornell's voice :touched:

What's crazy is I don't think I can say there is an AiC song I dislike, and I can only say that for very few. Maybe the last hidden track on the end of Sap but I don't think that counts :p
I dont think there is a song i dislike either... that last song is awesome "Get the midget!!!" :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)