-what are u currently listenin to?- (213 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
Coldplay is de gayness.
Like you.

Coldplay is one of the best bands Ive seen live. kinda cheesy but every song had so much energy. In My Place, Fix You and The Scientist were the best. Clocks, which I thought would be GREAT, wasnt as good

Apr 12, 2004
Not like me, like that guy in your avatar.

Coldplay is one of the worst bands i have ever seen live. kinda cheesy but every song had so little energy. In My Place, Fix You and The Scientist were the worst. Clocks, which I thought would be GREAT, wasnt as good

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Prince - Hot Thing

Once in a while I get in those moods to listen to music I am actually quite embarrassed to like. But what the hell. I seem to have an old Prince thing going right now with some of his more obscure stuff. That guy has dripped with cool in a way no child molesting King of Pop ever did.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
swag said:
Once in a while I get in those moods to listen to music I am actually quite embarrassed to like.
you've just gave me a thread idea. Songs you are embarassed to like. We're always talking about this, and as far as I'm aware everybody has a song they would rather not like but sadly do !

Just imagine Zlatan listening to the bee gees
Paul kicking it to the spice girls

the potential is endless :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Tom said:
you've just gave me a thread idea. Songs you are embarassed to like. We're always talking about this, and as far as I'm aware everybody has a song they would rather not like but sadly do !

Just imagine Zlatan listening to the bee gees
Paul kicking it to the spice girls

the potential is endless :D

Great idea :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rocket from the Crypt - "If the Bird Could Fly"

Another topic perhaps... bands that produce mediocre stuff when they put together full albums, but yet create amazing stuff when they release singles or EPs. Rocket From The Crypt is a classic example: Cut Carefully and Play Loud, Hot Charity, and UFO UFO UFO versus their full-length albums. And bands like Superchunk are great on album, but their obscure singles collections always outdo them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)