-what are u currently listenin to?- (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I didn't know you like jazz, Andy. I like Thelonious a lot, but my favorite is The Bird. Man, that Parker was a fucking genius.
I took a class in Jazz and learned to respect it, so I do listen to it from time to time. We learned about all the greats and I especially like Miles and Coltrane.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I took a class in Jazz and learned to respect it, so I do listen to it from time to time. We learned about all the greats and I especially like Miles and Coltrane.
Jazz class? wow, amazing. Jazz is amazing; pure creativity flowing like a river but in instruments with no time or space, I love that.
Miles and Coltrane :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jazz class? wow, amazing. Jazz is amazing; pure creativity flowing like a river but in instruments with no time or space, I love that.
Miles and Coltrane :tup:
Yeah, we had to have three credits of music at Penn State University, so I decided to choose Jazz. Great choice. It gave me an idea of where all this great music came from, including how it somewhat led to hip hop.

It really is good stuff class or no class, though. :D

Still listening to this before the Detroit game tomorrow at home vs. the Penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)