-what are u currently listenin to?- (251 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
WHOA! That's going to be epicness, should be great! Do Justice or Crookers come down there too?
Yeah Justice have come down once as far as i can recall and the crookers have been down hear a lot. I saw them both they were fairly amazing. I'm yet to see MSTRKRFT who i badly want to rock out to.
Its a good time to be in Melbourne for electro/techno lovers, we've just had Trance Energy, Boys Noize showed up, and now we've got The Beetroots, Armin Van Helden and Armin Van Burin coming in a month its going to be a very fun filled next month or two.

Jul 15, 2006
Yeah Justice have come down once as far as i can recall and the crookers have been down hear a lot. I saw them both they were fairly amazing. I'm yet to see MSTRKRFT who i badly want to rock out to.
Its a good time to be in Melbourne for electro/techno lovers, we've just had Trance Energy, Boys Noize showed up, and now we've got The Beetroots, Armin Van Helden and Armin Van Burin coming in a month its going to be a very fun filled next month or two.
That's incredible, I hope to see both Justice & Crookers at some point in the future; interesting that you said MSTRKRFT because my Last.fm said it's highly reccomended for me so I'm going to check that. Oh really? That's quite an impressive list to be honest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)