-what are u currently listenin to?- (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What is that song about?
It's about a love that has been lost. A love that has been in place for a while, but has been destroyed because of various factors, like lack of care.

Like I said, I hate punk rock, but this is the only stuff I respect from this genre. They get it right. It's poetry IMO.

Sep 26, 2007
It's about a love that has been lost. A love that has been in place for a while, but has been destroyed because of various factors, like lack of care.

Like I said, I hate punk rock, but this is the only stuff I respect from this genre. They get it right. It's poetry IMO.
Oh I have heard that song before. It's good. Good chioce. What was the song you were listening to though about? Was it about Guernica the event or something else?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh I have heard that song before. It's good. Good chioce. What was the song you were listening to though about? Was it about Guernica the event or something else?
Guernica, the word, has a lot of history. What the band means by the song title is open to interpretation. I think they make it clear it's about downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)