-what are u currently listenin to?- (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

Manhattanite
Nov 12, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1495448 said:
It is, since my name is similar to that...it's Michelangelodebonatzolli.

But nice to meet you, Michelle.
:rolleyes:

so what do you hit pink elephant, cain, cielo, double 7?

Pink Elephant isn't as hip anymore. So I will answer for her. No. Yes to Cielo and Double 7.
Yeah Pink Elephant is overrated. I would say Cielo and Double 7 are the most fun to frequent. Do you party in NYC?

Sep 26, 2007
pink elephant is by far my favorite, though cielo rocks the music and double 7 the girls.
Thats the problem with us New Yorkers we have club ADD. Pink Elephant used to be good but the guys there went downhill. I'm not a fan of the crowd most of the time. Cielo does rock the music thats why I would say its the best one of the bunch. Cain is alright. I haven't been there but once. So opinion isn't too good on it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:rolleyes:

Yeah Pink Elephant is overrated. I would say Cielo and Double 7 are the most fun to frequent. Do you party in NYC?
yes ever heard of a promoter by the name of puccini?

Thats the problem with us New Yorkers we have club ADD. Pink Elephant used to be good but the guys there went downhill. I'm not a fan of the crowd most of the time. Cielo does rock the music thats why I would say its the best one of the bunch. Cain is alright. I haven't been there but once. So opinion isn't too good on it.
oh please compared to the L.A club scene NYC is like bobby fisher. i dont think i know anyone in L.A who went to the same club twice.

Sep 26, 2007
yes ever heard of a promoter by the name of puccini?

oh please compared to the L.A club scene NYC is like bobby fisher. i dont think i know anyone in L.A who went to the same club twice.
Oh I know LA doesn't even compare in terms of club ADD but to tell you the truth clubs in LA don't compare to clubs in NYC. The crowd here are so much more enjoyable. I have met about 1 person from Cali that I can tolerate.

Yeah vaguely do you know him? tbh I just use whatever promoter my friends are using at the moment.
lol who Chris Ac, Adrian, Avy, Freddy?
We have used someone named David and Adrian along with a Brent.

Pazza

Manhattanite
Nov 12, 2007
Oh I know LA doesn't even compare in terms of club ADD but to tell you the truth clubs in LA don't compare to clubs in NYC. The crowd here are so much more enjoyable. I have met about 1 person from Cali that I can tolerate.

We have used someone named David and Adrian along with a Brent.
Yeah I think David the most often when we are partying in Midtown. I usually prefer to just meet people who know the promoters it saves me a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)