-what are u currently listenin to?- (223 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
crappy song prolly one of solaar's worst tracks, anything out of Obsolete is dope though
Lyrically maybe but when it comes to the beat that song has me won over. I also associate it with good memories so that might be why I love it so much that I even have it as my ringtone :) I've really only heard about 6 or 7 of there songs so I can't make a fair judgment.

Caroline - MC Solaar (my fave song by them)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lyrically maybe but when it comes to the beat that song has me won over. I also associate it with good memories so that might be why I love it so much that I even have it as my ringtone :) I've really only heard about 6 or 7 of there songs so I can't make a fair judgment.

Caroline - MC Solaar (my fave song by them)

oops i meant prose combat but since that one is the first track i equate it with the album. But caroline is really old school lol do you remember this [video=dailymotion;x3bh4j]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bh4j_mc-solaar-guru-le-bien-le-mal_music[/video]

Sep 26, 2007
oops i meant prose combat but since that one is the first track i equate it with the album. But caroline is really old school lol do you remember this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bh4j_mc-solaar-guru-le-bien-le-mal_music
Who said my fave song has to be new ;) OMG yes I remember Le Bien Le Mal but, I never saw the video so thank you for showing me.:lol:
What do you think of their newer stuff? I am not really a fan of Da Vinci Claude but, I have yet to actually listen to their whole CD.

Sep 26, 2007
I don't really listen to much music out of France I would say MC Solaar would be one or the only people I listen to because someone introduced me to his music.
Lunatic seems good I might DL some of their music (there are two of them right lol?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)