-what are u currently listenin to?- (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
laffayette said:
Indeed! Where did you get it? Mine, I got it when I was in the philippines. But damn, they faded quickly.
I got it a year ago in Thailand. They do fade quickly and that sucks! I once got a small butterfly on my lower right stomach in Cancun and it looked pretty cool too. I liked the one on my foot better though

The one on your neck looks awesome

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
Black Mamba said:
I got it a year ago in Thailand. They do fade quickly and that sucks! I once got a small butterfly on my lower right stomach in Cancun and it looked pretty cool too. I liked the one on my foot better though

Did you feel itchy when they drew it on your skin? I did at first. My friend got a butterfly on her left foot and she kept scretching it..:D

Yeah I liked it..it was kinda big.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Byrone said:
U bunking school Risa?

Nah I was waiting on my friend, she takes forever to get ready so I just came back on for a little while. But I left school early. The lecturer was really boring today. :p

Black Mamba said:

I have a butterfly one on my lower back. Mine is permanent though. Yep I faced the big bad needle. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
CauldronWench said:
Nah I was waiting on my friend, she takes forever to get ready so I just came back on for a little while. But I left school early. The lecturer was really boring today. :p

I have a butterfly one on my lower back. Mine is permanent though. Yep I faced the big bad needle. :p
oh my.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)