-what are u currently listenin to?- (506 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
laffayette said:
Yeah I know her..I like her songs, but not really a fan.

I didn't know her but her looks and her voice really impressed me.
She's so pretty and that voice would definitely make Bono doubt himself. :eyebrows:

And she has some charity projects :toast:

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
pavelnedved said:
I didn't know her but her looks and her voice really impressed me.
She's so pretty and that voice would definitely make Bono doubt himself. :eyebrows:

And she has some charity projects :toast:
LOL so you're going to her show/concert?

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
pavelnedved said:
Same here.

I'm a U2 fan but after having heard one of Heather's songs I just couldn't stand U2 anymore (for a while of course :D). She's greatness :touched:
Heh cool..I like U2 too. They're legends, dude. But theirs and Heather's arent in the same genre, so I can't compare them. But yeah.. maybe she does a lot of charity just like Bono :)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
laffayette said:
Heh cool..I like U2 too. They're legends, dude. But theirs and Heather's arent in the same genre, so I can't compare them. But yeah.. maybe she does a lot of charity just like Bono :)
U2 are great. I can still kick myself for not trying to get a ticket for their elevation tour. :( I made up for that last year though.

You're right, you can't compare their songs but I was actually thinking of their respective voices. I couldn't stand Bono's voice after a Heather Nova song. That was so weird ...

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
pavelnedved said:
U2 are great. I can still kick myself for not trying to get a ticket for their elevation tour. :( I made up for that last year though.

You're right, you can't compare their songs but I was actually thinking of their respective voices. I couldn't stand Bono's voice after a Heather Nova song. That was so weird ...
Hehe...point's taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 505)