-what are u currently listenin to?- (205 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2004
Black&White. said:
I love the smashing pumpkins:toast:
I heard they will back with a new album, but withouth D'Arcy and/or Iha, pretty sad actually but if Corgan can still doing good songs is ok.
I notice you like Grunge? I'm a huge grungie myself...I love PJ, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Screamin Trees, Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Silverchair, Blind Melon, Faith No More... :cool:

Ahh...good old days. :smoke:

Audioslave's 1st album was a breath of fresh air...but I doubt we'll ever see 1992 all over again :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Rhizoid said:
I notice you like Grunge? I'm a huge grungie myself...I love PJ, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Screamin Trees, Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Silverchair, Blind Melon, Faith No More... :cool:

Ahh...good old days. :smoke:

Audioslave's 1st album was a breath of fresh air...but I doubt we'll ever see 1992 all over again :cry:
man, the screamin trees rocks
I didn't live the "grunge days" I started to listen to at 12-13 years old with AIC. grunge is not dead:cool:

Oct 3, 2004
mrs. inzaghi said:
red hot chilli peppers - dani california :eyebrows:
I was listening to that last night on my iPod :D

" Nothin's Comin' " - The Vines

Awesome song, awesome band...they remind of Nirvana. (no surprise they were a Nirvana cover band :smile: )

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Right now I'm listening this song, it's my favorite right now. It's from Dubioza Kolektiv, bosnian reagge band the best on the whole Balkan, it's on english so if you want download it and listen, you won't regret it.

View attachment 30609

Enjoy !!!

mrs. inzaghi

Jul 13, 2006
Rhizoid said:
I was listening to that last night on my iPod :D
Well... on the way back from the south coast of Turkey (where I spent my holiday) to my hometown, not quite suprisingly I went over the song Dani California about 36 times without a break, and that's my personal record!

:lol: :cd:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mrs. inzaghi said:
red hot chilli peppers - dani california :eyebrows:
damn i have to say i am not impressed by teh current RHCP material it al sounds so....bland and uninspired, its like they are playing music by numbers now and they ahve lost the raw edge that made them such an inspired group, such a shame

i am currently listening to Sigur Ros-hoppipolla

mrs. inzaghi

Jul 13, 2006
Bozi said:
damn i have to say i am not impressed by teh current RHCP material it al sounds so....bland and uninspired, its like they are playing music by numbers now and they ahve lost the raw edge that made them such an inspired group, such a shame
Actually compared to the other RHCP albums, you might be right. It's not the best of RHCP, but I think it's still ok.

:cool:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mrs. inzaghi said:
Actually compared to the other RHCP albums, you might be right. It's not the best of RHCP, but I think it's still ok.

:cool:
you know i will still listen to it but i feel they have the same problem that U2 have now they just play it safe, when all the real fans loved it when they were edgy and experimental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 204)