-what are u currently listenin to?- (302 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ahhh, so you must know about Jedi Mind Tricks, as both Celph Titled and Apathy are part of Army of the Pharaohs, started by Vinni Paz. Yeah I've heard a lot of Jedi but not much of the latter. I'll have to check more of it out.

Jedi Mind Tricks is damn good though.
Of course, I forgot to metion them. Actually I wasn't too fond of Vinni's voice at first, but I've grown used to it. But their beatmaker Stoup is just insanely talented and reason enough to listen to their tracks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course, I forgot to metion them. Actually I wasn't too fond of Vinni's voice at first, but I've grown used to it. But their beatmaker Stoup is just insanely talented and reason enough to listen to their tracks.
Jedi's beats are damn good indeed, Burke and his cousin introduced me to them actually. Underground rap at it's finest.

You have a good knowledge of this stuff, respect. :pint:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh man, you didn't just say that shit.
Did you?
Holy shit.
Greg, you are...
Fucking sick.
Souls of Mischief? :lol2: They are actually damn good, and I respect that you know about them. But afterall, you have spent quite a number of years in the Oakland area, so I'm certainly glad you're familiar with them. Here I was thinking you were too busy studying programming at Berkeley, typing away at C++ and Perl, yet you know about the local music. Word up, my friend.
Souls of Mischief - Cab Fare
:superhapp Badass!!! :thumbs: :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 300)