-what are u currently listenin to?- (311 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

fliakis said:
threads should not be merger, this one should be closed. who the **** cares whatever is the hell someone's listening to?

ok, radiohead - karma police (live from glastonbury festival 2003)
this thread is indeed pointless, though sometimes i succumb to it and post some song in order to look cool.
something you failed to accomplish with that song though. :p :D

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I LIVE FOR HER!

I heard this song and it made me think of the OLD LADY!

I live for her, u know, since the 1st time i saw her. I do nöt remember how, but she entered within me and stayed there i live for her bcos she makes my soul vibrate so strongly. I live for her and its not a burden.

I live for her too, u know and dont be jealous: she belongs to all those who have a need that is always switched on like a stereo in the bedroom, to someone who is alone and now knows that she is also for him, for this reason i live for her.

I live for her who often knows how to be sweet and sensual, sometimes she stuns u but it is a blow that never hurts.

I know she makes me travel from town 2 town and suffer a little but atleast i live.

It is painful when she leaves. I live in hotels for her. It grows with supreme pleasure. I live for her in a vortex. Through my voice it expands and produces love.

I live for her, i have nothing else, and how many others i shall meet who, like me, have written on their faces 'i live for her'

i live for her on a dais or against a wall i live for her to the limit.
...also in harsh tomorrow.
Every day a conquest the protagonist will always be her.

I live for her bcos i have no other way out, bcos u know, THE OLD LADY is something i have truly never betrayed.

I live for bcos she gives me rests and notes of freedom. If there were another life i'd live it, i'd live it for her!!

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
I LIVE FOR HER!

I heard this song and it made me think of the OLD LADY!

I live for her, u know, since the 1st time i saw her. I do nöt remember how, but she entered within me and stayed there i live for her bcos she makes my soul vibrate so strongly. I live for her and its not a burden.

I live for her too, u know and dont be jealous: she belongs to all those who have a need that is always switched on like a stereo in the bedroom, to someone who is alone and now knows that she is also for him, for this reason i live for her.

I live for her who often knows how to be sweet and sensual, sometimes she stuns u but it is a blow that never hurts.

I know she makes me travel from town 2 town and suffer a little but atleast i live.

It is painful when she leaves. I live in hotels for her. It grows with supreme pleasure. I live for her in a vortex. Through my voice it expands and produces love.

I live for her, i have nothing else, and how many others i shall meet who, like me, have written on their faces 'i live for her'

i live for her on a dais or against a wall i live for her to the limit.
...also in harsh tomorrow.
Every day a conquest the protagonist will always be her.

I live for her bcos i have no other way out, bcos u know, THE OLD LADY is something i have truly never betrayed.

I live for bcos she gives me rests and notes of freedom. If there were another life i'd live it, i'd live it for her!!
:touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)