-what are u currently listenin to?- (314 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
:D

I got to the 2nd thing and that sound was killing me :p (and so was the silence) so I started watching The Office again, I'll give it a go a bit later.
See? you are particularly gay today :D
I'll try to find a better one. I was about to go to bed and I realized that I forgot to check something for Uni. This is soo frustrating :depressed

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I love The Office. :heart:

Jump Up - Thunderheist
I've seen an episode here and there but never got into it but now I'm freakin addicted. I'm downloading season 1 as we speak :weee:

See? you are particularly gay today :D
I'll try to find a better one. I was about to go to bed and I realized that I forgot to check something for Uni. This is soo frustrating :depressed
Callate maricón :stuckup:

What is it you need to check? How much is gonna suck to roll out of bed 7 in the morning to go class? I can tell you that's gonna suck :p

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Callate maricón :stuckup:

What is it you need to check? How much is gonna suck to roll out of bed 7 in the morning to go class? I can tell you that's gonna suck :p
Actually, I've to wake up at 6 am... I needed to print some material for a class... apparently the class is suspended :depressed

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
There's an artist called LFMAO?

Ooooh yeah, it's good shit. I'll listen to it properly again tonight.
Same happened to me, it's addicting. It's probably my third favourite show, I love it!
:tup:

Actually, I've to wake up at 6 am... I needed to print some material for a class... apparently the class is suspended :depressed
Just for tomorrow or for the semester? The first one isn't so bad.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just for tomorrow. The bad thing it's that I was about to sleep to check this thing. Okay, now I'm off to bed. Adios!
Buenos noches.

It's a duo, actually. Weird name, good song.
Yep, their electro-hiphop. I'll hook you up when iGet home, French class about to start.

Yep, that's them. Good stuff. You've heard the Love Lockdown remix yeah?
Good ish, hook me up.

btw, there's this song stuck in my head and I can't remember the artist or the name of it. I know it's by a Belgian guy and it goes something like "It's saturday night...lets party..." or something :p Know what I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 313)