-what are u currently listenin to?- (573 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
do u like black dahlia murder sheik?

im listening to them

what a horrible night to have a curse.

before i was listening to the mars volta wax simulacra.

indie is good but once a band hits the radio it wrecks them.

alternative rock is the way to, im trying to get into metal and im liking a few bands so far

i.e. mastadon, the black dahlia murder and killswitch.

but then alterantive hip hop is good to. not all that mainstream bullshit with no meaning

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's out? I know there is a remix of Sings, but I haven't heard it yet
ye man

check there myspace out. its not cool well i dont like it. they were my fav band and i love everything they have done pretty much but when this remix crap came in i was like WTF IS THIS!?!?!?

Apr 15, 2006
do u like black dahlia murder sheik?

im listening to them

what a horrible night to have a curse.

before i was listening to the mars volta wax simulacra.

indie is good but once a band hits the radio it wrecks them.

alternative rock is the way to, im trying to get into metal and im liking a few bands so far

i.e. mastadon, the black dahlia murder and killswitch.

but then alterantive hip hop is good to. not all that mainstream bullshit with no meaning
I've heard that Mastodon's new album is very good. havent heard BDM.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
ye man

check there myspace out. its not cool well i dont like it. they were my fav band and i love everything they have done pretty much but when this remix crap came in i was like WTF IS THIS!?!?!?
Oh, those remix always sucks. But they are never made by Bloc Party. Actually there is a remix version of Silent Alarm, which got some good remix and some crappy ones. I know that know are giving the chance to fans to do remixes, which I think it's pretty cool. Let's hope to see something new coming from them soon.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
well supposedly the new album when they make it or wateva might sound more like silent alarm because they said they gave every band member a chance to make an album in the style they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 573)