What are Juve waiting for? (1 Viewer)

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    o no i do not put my hopes into everything i read, but when i see we are linked with like 30 guys and half of them are over 30 i just start to wonder what the hell is going on even if they are untrue. And even for the 1's that are true about Kovac and Giannichedda, I do not understand the reasoning behind it its like we r goin backwards there 30+...I Love Juventus a lot and it runs in my family since my dad left Northern Italy to come to Canada Juventus has been the #1 sports team here and it frustrates me to see that there are semi good players on a world class team...I mean we went from Platini, Baggio, Zizou, Del Piero to Appiah, Camoranesi, Legrottaglie and Zebina. No disrespect to these players but you know what i am saying. This club needs to spend the $ they get on champion players and players who are proven and not these players who they think they can turn into stars, that mentality does not work for me, ok occasionally build up stars, but do it from the youth team not in the first team, thats all i have to say. Sorry if you guys hear this stuff everyday but im new here and i feel like expressing myself lol This forum and site is really amazing cuz all my friends either do not know soccer or like different teams so its nice to have some juventus fans to talk to.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    o no i do not put my hopes into everything i read, but when i see we are linked with like 30 guys and half of them are over 30 i just start to wonder what the hell is going on even if they are untrue . And even for the 1's that are true about Kovac and Giannichedda, I do not understand the reasoning behind it its like we r goin backwards there 30+...I Love Juventus a lot and it runs in my family since my dad left Northern Italy to come to Canada Juventus has been the #1 sports team here and it frustrates me to see that there are semi good players on a world class team...I mean we went from Platini, Baggio, Zizou, Del Piero to Appiah, Camoranesi, Legrottaglie and Zebina. No disrespect to these players but you know what i am saying. This club needs to spend the $ they get on champion players and players who are proven and not these players who they think they can turn into stars, that mentality does not work for me, ok occasionally build up stars, but do it from the youth team not in the first team, thats all i have to say . Sorry if you guys hear this stuff everyday but im new here and i feel like expressing myself lol This forum and site is really amazing cuz all my friends either do not know soccer or like different teams so its nice to have some juventus fans to talk to.
    .. if you know they are untrue, then there is no reason to worry..
    In case you dont know, most websites like goal.com twist words and add bits to make it a drama.

.. and you obviously know little about our transfer policies. Yes, we buy maybe a big name player once in a while but we have built our sucess buy making stars out of promising players. The mentality works for the rest of the club, and i think the club comes first.

Spaced out writing and paragraphs would be nice in the next posts too.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    No club in the world would announce a big transfer in april. There's no point in it, your current starting player's motivation will drop, the new player won't be popular with his fans and there's a possibility that the player's value could drop in the following months.

And the media link Juventus with 30+ players, because we fans love transfer gossip. There's nothing wrong in linking a player and a club, as long as the club is interested and there is a real possibility that they will sign him. Most rumours you read now are simply made up though.

And we aren't exactly in crisis, 1/4 final Champions League and second in Serie A. There's no point of buying 6 new starting players for 50M euro in the summer.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    sorry but i dont think we are playing all to well and this has been happening all through the year, wouldnt you like to see juve taking teams apart like they should? Like AC Milan are doing? Sorry but Blasi Appiah and Tachi dont cut it for me we need some quality mids and whats the only way of doing that? Thats all im going to say

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    sorry but i dont think we are playing all to well and this has been happening all through the year, wouldnt you like to see juve taking teams apart like they should? Like AC Milan are doing? Sorry but Blasi Appiah and Tachi dont cut it for me we need some quality mids and whats the only way of doing that? Thats all im going to say
    It took AC Milan a long time to be the team they've been for the past three seasons. They had a bunch of young players and they let them develop together and form a..."brotherhood"...for lack of a better word. Milan made a lot of mistakes in 2001-2002, but I guess you could say that it was a developing year. Look at what they have now.

Juventus throw away every promising youngster they have instead of letting them develop together to form a solid team.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

It took AC Milan a long time to be the team they've been for the past three seasons. They had a bunch of young players and they let them develop together and form a..."brotherhood"...for lack of a better word. Milan made a lot of mistakes in 2001-2002, but I guess you could say that it was a developing year. Look at what they have now.

Juventus throw away every promising youngster they have instead of letting them develop together to form a solid team.
    Max is dead right with his last sentence here. It's like Canna said about Inter after leaving -- he felt that ther biggest failure was in their inability to stick with any plan, to show consistency, to invest. We can't be looking for quick fixes all the time. Some of it takes time and investment, and I think we should be expecting a lot more out of our development of younger players, for example.

I think loaning them out isn't a bad policy (e.g., Chiellini) to get them more first-team experience. But having them in the squad is even better... even as a sub/reserve (e.g., Tacchi, Appiah).

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    We need new players though. and a quite big amount too... since many are old or just not good enough. we lack a LOT in attack and midfield, so we should get some new faces. THe depht isnt good either. But we have started well with Mutu and bringing back Chiellini. It will be a huge boost when Mutu is used to playing again.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    And just to add to whatever swag mentioned,do not take whatever football websites too seriously.Take everything with a generous dose of salt because less than 2% of those rumours come true;Juve are linked to some 50 players at any one time with more popping up every day.

If you choose to put your hopes into whatever you read on the Internet then you will probably end up very disappointed.
    need proof? see www.tribalfootball.com :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)