what about this idea !!!! (2 Viewers)

immortal

Sep 3, 2002
well....al of us know that every week there iz a match for juve or maybe 2...
so...
i liked this idea .. what about u ??

every week we choose which player was the best in the match
every player will take a point... & in the end of this season... we will count the points.. & realize the best player for juve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:D:angel::thumb::greedy::p:drool::flirt::extatic:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
There are downsides as how many ppl on here actually watch 90 minutes and how many will be subjective and not let personal feelings cloud their judgements

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I agree with denco.... as theres what, maybe 5 people on this forum that actually see the games in full..... how can the majority give a fair judgement!!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
They shouldn't, if only those who've watched the game vote then it could be more interesting.
But it's, of course, down to any member's' conscious not to vote when he/she has not seen the match.
It's a fun enough thing to try out, but it won't be fun if it doesn't work.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
I agree with denco.... as theres what, maybe 5 people on this forum that actually see the games in full..... how can the majority give a fair judgement!!
Who cares about a fair judgement. It doesn't matter that most people don't see the games, it would be fun anymore.

OP

immortal

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ok... as u like.. i just wanted to give it to u ...
    nevermind...
    by the way...
    ur forumz r great & i'm happy to be amember here...

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
    great idea,but there is one thing to be decided before official games starts.we must decide up to what time we can vote.
    For example: if Juventus played today in 15:00 lets make a rule that all of us must vote up to 22:00 or something like that.it has to be decided ,so we can decide a player of Juventus game,i mean,that we must decide a time to counting a votes,ok?

FORZA JUVE!!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    that's kinda difficult for me because the juve matches usually end at 12 midnight here in s'pore,how am i gonna vote then?i was just hoping that the voting time could be extended,the counting isn't that urgent is it?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    yeah.the posters could view and suggest here that a particular vote was ridiculous and we could have a vote and then eliminate it.

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
    so,can someone of us write exactly rules?i think the best is that after the match everybody get connected and just say who was man of the match(Juventus players,i mean)of course who be first he make thread/topic and,every later make reply with just 1 name (player)and that would be open 3,4,5 hours,we have to decide,and after topic is closed we just count a votes and make for example :3 points for player with maniest votes,2 for second and 1 for third and just write it down untill the next match.of course 1 member = 1 vote!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Why not just have an option where we can rate all of the players in a given match. All you need is a page that has all of the players who played for JUve and a choice from 1-10 and a NR. We can track players averages for the entire season as well.

Even if the votes arent perfect and not everyone has seen the match, who cares? It is supposed to be a fun thing, the votes wouldn't really count for anything that important anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)