What about the Delle Alpi? (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What are the revenues??? :?

And i hear there is gonna be a glass roof too....THE PLAYERS WILL MELT LIKE SNOWMEN ON A HOT DAY! and they are making the stadium smaller and closer to the pitch too.

i think the whole idea sounds great.

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
Its not bad that it will be smaller.The most important thing that it will be clearly soccer arena and it will be always full.

f$ckmilanf$ckinterf$ckroma;) FORZA JUVE!!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    What are the revenues??? :?

And i hear there is gonna be a glass roof too....THE PLAYERS WILL MELT LIKE SNOWMEN ON A HOT DAY! and they are making the stadium smaller and closer to the pitch too.

i think the whole idea sounds great.
    Revenues=money :greedy:

I know what the stadium will be like, I even saw a picture of it's model, I just want to know if the works have started.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
    i've know idea if the works have started....

the_g_o_a_t - where can i find this picture of its model?
    Here, I think its a drawing image of what the stadium will look like.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Wait - that can't be it because I read that they wouldn't change the outside of the stadium in order to maintain the 'character'!

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
    And they're having fewer seats I think. (Sorry Majed)

So there won't be so many empty seats.

I heard that they want it to be packed and get the crowd next to the pitch, similar to what stadiums are like in England.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Wait - that can't be it because I read that they wouldn't change the outside of the stadium in order to maintain the 'character'!
    Yeah, I heard that too. I dont know if this is it, I can even remember where I found it. Isnt this what the Delle Alpi looks like on the outside?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
    Yeah, I heard that too. I dont know if this is it, I can even remember where I found it. Isnt this what the Delle Alpi looks like on the outside?
    Nope, this is it:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    Things I have read about the stadium:

1. As ppl. have said, outside will not be changed

2. They will build restaurants and a great JUVE store inside or
    near the stadium.

3. Since Turin weather is unstable they will probably build a
    mechanical roof.

4. I heard that they are planing to put the seats closer to the pitch than in San Siro, GOD I wish they do this... I told this to some inter fans and they laughed, lol!!! So this is really important :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    I would like someone that actually is from Turin to tell us something about it. Anyone???

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i dont see how they can make stands closer to the pitch and still keep the outside 'look' of the stadium!

all the fans would be where the red tracks are right now.

i still can't stand the fact that the seating capacity isn't even as high as EPL teams like : (Middlesbrough, Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland) :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think it's a good idea. At first, I automatically thought "WHAT? FEWER SEATS?!@?!", but then I realised that it must be really demoralising for the players to see all those empty seats. The atmosphere would be sooo much better if there were fewer empty seats and they were closer to the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    maybe...but when the big matches comes,,like the one against madrid..........our income in money will be so so low..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)