Weston “Immovable” McKennie (26 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah I know you meant, but I legit needed glasses to tell them apart this game (doesnt help 16 and 14 look close from afar).

And I dont think this kid is similar to Davids, Davids was a wizard with the ball, not just a pitbull.
During his youth in Holland, he was mostly known for his great technical ability and skill. The absolute warrior came very much later, influenced by personal problems

I also believe Davids is criminally underrated, even here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yeah I know you meant, but I legit needed glasses to tell them apart this game (doesnt help 16 and 14 look close from afar).

And I dont think this kid is similar to Davids, Davids was a wizard with the ball, not just a pitbull.
True, I really think the comparison of Kennie with Davids watching the game
And think he is missing that aggressive run from Davids in him, but Kennie is still young and have exciting future ahead of him

I think he is more like Vidal, in term of destroy opponent gameplay

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Wondered about/suggested McKennie being tried as WB too. Already happened after Ben10 came on.

Good defensively. Looked confused most of first half when we had the ball. Welcome to Serial A dacdical flow and mindfuckery, Wes.

Missing his mobility, hustle and bustle as mediano.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Promising game. However I bet he'll end up being our 5th option in midfield as the season goes by.
physically he offers some speed and aggression the others can't. but as pirlo said, everyone will be given a lot of chances, and heavy rotation is the best way to provide that. and let's not forget that both ramsey and arthur are familiar with multiple injuries per seasons (last season, arthur had 7 minor and a longer layoff, ramsey had 6 minor ones), so mckennie might eventually get similar playtime to bentancur and rabiot on the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)