Weston “Immovable” McKennie (25 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
With #McKennie on the way out, keep an eye on #Kulusevski who could sensationally go back to #Juventus.

[Giovanni Albanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's stopped scoring goals so mostly useless for us now outside his personality. He might be decent elsewhere but hardly going to be a great loss when we have several homegrown options in midfield positions now.
it's also making the way for arthur and zakaria to return now or in summer.

Jul 13, 2010
Now I'm afraid they will back out if we are too stubborn to negotiate. Who knows with this new board? Let's settle for 30M like Dru said, its still a good business

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Take money and run. the guy was prime in his first year at juve but the tactic allegri has brought doesn't suit him
30-35m should be a fair value. Some fans underestimate him while Allegri kept him as one player in the starting eleven. This season he scored 2 goals in Champions League. Last season he actually played very well. Scored some goals when we need it and our UCL match against Villareal turn worse when he got injured by Estupinan

Even Aronson that Leeds bought for more than 32m has less goals than him while playing more advanced position. He will be suitable playing for Jesse March teams there. He will offer some of they didnt have in their CM

Oct 23, 2011
The fact of the matter is that we have enough midfielders once Pogba comes back (I know, I know..) and out of all non-starters, Mckennie can yield us the most $. I really liked him as a RWB the past few games but that obviously shouldn't be his position long-term, so it just makes sense to cash in on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)