Weston “Immovable” McKennie (35 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
For every good thing he does, there are at least 5 bad things before it and after it.

Can't believe he gets so much playing time.
yeah, it's frustrating. thing is that both 4-3-3 and 3-5-1-1 come with a few tradeoffs. latter is a bit more balanced overall but in cuadrado's absence it's not easy to pick the appropriate rwb

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not only that we failed to win the scudetto ever since he joined, but last year we failed to win anything, this year we were eliminated from CL groups, and now we risk points deduction and what not.

Cancer!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not only that we failed to win the scudetto ever since he joined, but last year we failed to win anything, this year we were eliminated from CL groups, and now we risk points deduction and what not.

Cancer!
I was planning a two week trip to Italy in the summer. Not anymore. Fuck them.

Croatia it is then.
I was planning a two week trip to Croatia in the summer. Not anymore. Fuck Alen.

Turkey it is then.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Turning McKennie into a RB is precisely the kind of thing Max has a history of finding success with.

This new system looks good on top of the change in mentality. Weston has looked really good, and being at RB in this context makes good use of his best attributes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Turning McKennie into a RB is precisely the kind of thing Max has a history of finding success with.

This new system looks good on top of the change in mentality. Weston has looked really good, and being at RB in this context makes good use of his best attributes.
McK wasnt great but he was ok.
I agree sometimes its better to change a player`s position but in this case I dont think it would matter.
McK is a player who is very athletic and has some very good attibutes but he is also a player who misplaces passes and make bad decisions. I would use him in emergencies but we need to find a true RB (and if we are there a LB and a CB wouldnt hurt as well)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Bad Juventus forcing Leeds to buy a player... Bad Juventus!!! -2 pts less

- - - Updated - - -

Acording to FIGC's regulatory body transfermarkt.com the price we must sell Mckennie its 21M, more than that and we will be deducted 8 more points

1674604343252.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)