Weston “Immovable” McKennie (22 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I may not be right about everything, but I’m definitely right about McKennie. This guy was always going to be the first name on the team sheet. People laugh, but he really is iLL Nuovo Vidal for JJ, all thanks in part to Max. :tup:
Best thing about Max is he's infatuated with American Vidal

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
McCunty is starting to grow on me. I know deep down inside he would never even ride the bench in most of our squads during the successful periods from the 90s onwards, however, under that meerkat looking mother fucker he has done well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
an other good game, the assist (when he had all the time in the world) was just the icing on the cake. he's still not an especially smart player, he could have easily scored if he didn't want to score the biggest goal of his career, he won only one of 6 duels which is atrocious, his general passing accuracy could only improve, but his workrate is once again second to none, and his positioning improved a lot for this season. a lot less headless chicken episodes compared to earlier seasons.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
McCunty is starting to grow on me. I know deep down inside he would never even ride the bench in most of our squads during the successful periods from the 90s onwards, however, under that meerkat looking mother fucker he has done well.
he really is ugly isn't he. our overall squad is not very pleasant on the eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 16)