Weston “Immovable” McKennie (37 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
LOL a moderator who dishes on players and posters. It must nepotism that got him the gig. You can't let the black sheep run amok.
What’s funny is that I said “some” not “most” not “all” and didn’t call out anyone by name specifically, and yet they immediately were triggered and went on the defensive like they know it’s them or their friends :lol:

Jul 13, 2010
Any forward-thinking football fan would want and American to be successful at their club, purely for marketing and fanbase growth. Not sure what race has anything to do with Weston, he's just not good enough to be here, cannot see any hate for him other than skill

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Any forward-thinking football fan would want and American to be successful at their club, purely for marketing and fanbase growth. Not sure what race has anything to do with Weston, he's just not good enough to be here, cannot see any hate for him other than skill
Yes, I didn't like McKennie for his lack of skill. Race had nothing to do with it.

This doesn't mean that I'm not racist, though. I hate @MrMonkey only because he's black.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I doubt any sane person would bring black argument, unless he is retarded. We had high hopes for Weston, but he was just average here. I wouldnt even mind him staying here, but he is too injury prone to be relied on. I also thought he would be more of a defensive midfielder when he was comming here, it turned out that afterall he is not a midfielder at all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not a racist, just really don't like Hist.
I can't imagine that someone like McKennie would get racist grief on Juventus but Jean-Alain Boumsong would not.

Says the only guy who brought up the fact that he's black in this convo.
Seriously. These damn wokesters got to make everything 'bout race.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Can easily be replaced, still I think that our problem is not the players. It's in the mentality, no idea of how to play, no grinta.

Mckennie can easily do a Kulusevski/Bentancur and do great in PL.

Players will flop, as long as we don't fix our real problems.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I didn't like McKennie for his lack of skill. Race had nothing to do with it.

This doesn't mean that I'm not racist, though. I hate @MrMonkey only because he's black.
Lol Alen I know it was his low skill level you mentioned . I have no issue with that!!!

Already proved my point showing your posting history last few months with McKennie in your head 24/7.

Did you like yesterday’s match lol? Now I see posts stating lots of talentless Weston’s that need to go. First I thought you were playing dumb, then thinking he really can’t be …… now see not that.
:baus:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol Alen I know it was his low skill level you mentioned . I have no issue with that!!!

Already proved my point showing your posting history last few months with McKennie in your head 24/7.

Did you like yesterday’s match lol? Now I see posts stating lots of talentless Weston’s that need to go. First I thought you were playing dumb, then thinking he really can’t be …… now see not that.
:baus:
Ok, they finally made me a moderator. I'm gonna try my powers now and deliver some bans.
What was it that you wanted to say to me?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ok, they finally made me a moderator. I'm gonna try my powers now and deliver some bans.
What was it that you wanted to say to me?
Lol Alen what I posted is the truth and I’m satisfied by your post the message was clearly received. :baus:

Shouldn’t this thread have been moved or maybe not because it’s a loan? Happy your now Mod since I know when finally moved you’ll do your best to get it to Legend status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)