Weston “Immovable” McKennie (40 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
id say Pirlo got more out of players individually, but his tactics and in game adjustments were shit, worse than Allegri’s.
Well but the team overall performed a lot better under Pirlo. 8 points more in the league is a big difference, Pirlo won the Mickey cup finals and his CL exit was a lot lot closer than Allegri's. Pirlo's Juve also scored a truckload more goals, which is smth I just enjoy seeing - Juventus scoring goals.

Max compared to Pirlo didnt have Ronaldo and Chiesa was injured for half a season, but he had a mostly fit Dybala, a Locatelli and Vlahovic for half a season. Id give the edge to Pirlo's squad, but its pretty close.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well but the team overall performed a lot better under Pirlo. 8 points more in the league is a big difference, Pirlo won the Mickey cup finals and his CL exit was a lot lot closer than Allegri's. Pirlo's Juve also scored a truckload more goals, which is smth I just enjoy seeing - Juventus scoring goals.

Max compared to Pirlo didnt have Ronaldo and Chiesa was injured for half a season, but he had a mostly fit Dybala, a Locatelli and Vlahovic for half a season. Id give the edge to Pirlo's squad, but its pretty close.
It's really not

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

15 matches is half a season? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you just quote yourself?
He forgot he hadn’t logged into one of his other accounts lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys not like Pirlo as a manager?
Liked him more than we like you as a poster, m’dear boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)