Weston “Immovable” McKennie (29 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
This guy, and I am dead serious, is by far the dumbest player I've seen in a Juve jersey. I've seen a lot of mediocre players over the years, ones who lack tactical awareness or technical ability, but this guy is just next level brain-dead.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
What a terrible game for him today. He can’t get any worse, can he? In all seriousness though maybe it’s better that he’s sold. It will be a win win kind of outcome.

Apr 12, 2004
Honestly, most Americans do extremely well under pressure cookers, not like Boston, but real hard conditions. If they grew up in the US, they are ridden hard constantly, that's what I learned from my German and Dutch coaches, they asked instead of demanded. We are naturally lazy and if the demands and expectations aren't there, we grant ourselves a respite.

We would say, RIDE HIS FUCKING ASS, here, demand more, be better, no bullshit.

That's why we have a lot of industrius players who make it with retarded skill. We create dynamos, like Tyler Adams, Dempsey, but we rarely get Dybalas.

- - - Updated - - -

Landon Donovan, when he came to Bayern, it was a joke for me, he got on the field because he worked harder than Andreas Ottl, or whoever, but he wasn't skilled worth a shit.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He looked knackered towards the end of the game. At one point he just ran after about 3-4 players passing the ball around him endlessly in our half and there was no other teammate that bothered to close down.

We press in ones and twos and then wonder why we are sapped of confidence and energy. Too many times Danilo and McKennie are having to make long sprints because we have no shape in or out of possession.

His limitations are obvious and instead of trying to hide them, they are laid bare by sticking him in uncomfortable positions, a continued lack of coaching and support.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
That game yesterday was probably the worst midfield performance i have seen this season.

And yet he played all 90. I'd have subbed in pinsoglio in his position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)