Weston “Immovable” McKennie (56 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It was hilarious when he attempted to do the move Cuadrado does 10 times per match. The feint on the right line to run around the fullback and go into the box. McKennie did it almost the same, except slow, so the defender simply blocked him and cleared the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Max played him as Winger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What else is he going to play him as? McKennie is not good enough to play as a midfielder. Its why Allegri and Pirlo both played him on the wing or as an attacker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope we sell him to a side with a coach that will use him in his actual position. He isn’t a winger and I’m getting tired of his errors in general. This is not the club for him and while I love having an American here he’s being held back for whatever reason.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hope we sell him to a side with a coach that will use him in his actual position. He isn’t a winger and I’m getting tired of his errors in general. This is not the club for him and while I love having an American here he’s being held back for whatever reason.
Lol. He’s trash. Easily as bad as Rabiot and Arthur. No one’s holding him back. If anything the coach needs to stop playing these trash players.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Everyone of these players all the way down to Arthur would play two levels above from what they show here. Case in point all the recent incoming and outgoing transfers.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seems like no players fit properly in an Allegri team. Players look lost with no idea what to do.

Management and Allegri are to blame for not building a proper team and using players properly.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This. Yes he's not a vidal, but I feel like a lot of the hate is unwarranted given that half the time he's either playing as RM/LM or even RW as we've seen today. Just give him a consistent run in his natural position as a B2B in a 3 man mid and see what he produces.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
RW LM SS ST CM DM he can't make a two meter pass ffs.
He can't keep a ball under control to save his life. Basic things for a mediocre footballer.
Under pressure he looks like a kid going against men twice his size.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This guy is on the bench eating Arby's and gets told he's coming in to play RW. He probably spits out his food and can't believe it. Might as well sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 48)